Wednesday 15 July 2015

Current favourite Lipsticks | July 15

Hi Guys, I thought I would do a little post about the lipsticks that haven't left my bag recently. These are the lipsticks I have been reaching for everyday for the past month or so.




MAC | PLINK! | Lustre | £15.50

I love this lipstick, it is really sheer, its a lustre finish so its sheer with a pearly finish. This colour is a warm toned nude, it leaves a sheer pink shine on your lips. This is great for an everyday lipstick, super pretty!



Rimmel | Lasting finish Kate Moss | 32 | £5.49

This is a peachy nude, with an orange undertone. This is a beautiful colour and I think most skin tones could pull this off.  I've seen it on both pale and tanned skin and it looks great, it’s a really flattering colour. It lasts well too considering its a "drugstore" product. It does need to be re-applied after eating or drinking,  like most lipsticks, but if you would like something different to the usual pinks and reds I highly recommend trying this.



MAC | Velvet Teddy | Matte | £15.50


I have wanted this lipstick since last year, when I heard it is the lipstick Kylie Jenner wore. It sold out at the time, so when I was recently in a MAC store and saw it...I had to have it. It is a beautiful pinky nude with a brown undertone.  It is a matte finish so lasts well. I tend to apply this along with my Rimmel lip liner in the colour Spice!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment