Thursday 3 December 2015

Favourites | November | 2015

I haven't blogged for quite a while as life has been quite...manic! I thought I would do a little favourites post to get back into blogging!


 1. Soap & Glory | Butter Yourself |£10.00

"Rough Elbows? Bumpy upper arms? Flaky lower legs? Deploy...... Butter Yourself."

I love soap and glory products also I am a bit of a sucker for the quirky packaging! This is a product that I have re-purchased and will continue too. Its a body lotion that you apply whilst your skin is still damp from the shower. I have always suffered from bumpy skin on my upper arms, and this is the only thing I have used that actually gets rid of them. Although I do have to use it all the time as if I don't use it for a few days the bumps come back, this doesn't bother me as it does work, and I have tried numerous products in the past to get rid of them!



L'oreal | Skin Perfection Nourishing Cleansing Wipes |£3.49 

I know that face wipes aren't the best thing to use to remove make-up, but when you have stuff to do in the evening like making packed lunches and watching MIC, you just want to go straight to bed without the hassle of cleansing and toning etc! When I do need a face wipe to take off my make-up these are the ones I grab. I have dry skin and these are fabulous for that, I wake up in the morning and my skin feels so soft that I could have done a full cleanse! They are always on some kind of offer as well like at the moment L'oreal products are 2 for £5 in Superdrug!



Emite Make Up | Diamond Heart Base Primer | Full-Size - 35.00

I received this in my November Glossybox and I love it, it evens my skin tone and really makes my make-up last a lot longer. It helps create a dewy, glowy, healthy skin. 




Urban Decay | Naked 3 Palette |£38.00 

I have fallen in love with this again this month. I go through phases with eye shadows, I got stuck in a rutt with my MAC shadows. I grabbed this to do my eyes at the start of November and have used it everyday since! Urban Decay eye shadows are such a brilliant quality. They apply smoothly, have no fall out and are so easily blend able, everything you'd expect from a high end eye shadow. With it coming up to Christmas I think Urban Decay palettes are a beautiful gift for a make-up lover. They have so many pretty palettes, I was lucky enough to receive the new smoky palette this week for my Birthday and I can already tell that it is going to be in my December favourites! The new Gwen Stefani palette looks incredible also!



Estee Lauder | Double Wear Foundation | £30.00

I am surprised I have gone back to using this. I used to use this all the time but I realised that it was too drying for my already dry skin! The reason I got it was as I ran out of my Nars Sheer Glow and as we don't have a Nars stand in my town and I didn't want to wait for delivery so I went back to Estee Lauder. I have a love hate relationship with this foundation. I love the way it looks on the skin, I love the high coverage and I love the staying power. The only thing I don't like is that if I wear it for a long time I get really dry skin, its the only downside, as much as I love this foundation I will probably go back to Nars when this has run out! 



Homesense | Candles | £5.99

I recently found these candles in Homesense, when I first saw them I thought they were bath and body work candles as they're the same type of holder and have the 3 wicks. I looked on-line and found out they are from Walmart in America. These candles are incredible, they burn evenly and put out a lot of scent. Every time I light Deck The Halls people comment on how my house smells like Christmas! If you happen to see these in TKMAXX or Homesense be sure to grab them (if they have a nice scent!).





Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment