Sunday 29 September 2019

Benefit | Pretty in the U.S.A palette

Hi Guys!

I have this little beauty to share with you today. I have always loved Benefit blushes and bronzers, so when I noticed this one on their SALE page I had to have it! It is beautiful! These are all the full size products which are priced at £26 each meaning they'd cost £78 if you bought them all but this palette is currently in the sale for £25.79, which is a massive saving and you get a Goof Proof Pencil as well So even if you just need a new Hoola - You'd actually be better off just getting this palette! - Plus I have £5 off if you order through this link - Here :) 


 It contains my number 1 favourite bronzer/contour Hoola. Hoola is a matte bronzer a little goes a long way with this which is why they last forever! I use this daily and it is the only bronzer I have purchased for about 10 years! I find that a lot of other bronzers have shimmer in them - which is no good when contouring, or they are too orange. This bronzer is perfect. It now comes in 4 different shades but in this palette it is just the original Hoola shade. 

Second is the Rockateur rose gold blush. This blush is beautiful, it would suit all skin tones. It doesn't have the strongest of colours so you don't end up looking like a clown and you can build this up but it never looks too much! It gives a lovely natural looking rosy flush on your cheeks. It has a lovely rose gold shimmer through it which gives that natural looking glow meaning you don't necessarily need a highlighter as well. Rockateur has a slightly different formula than other benefit blushers "Rockateur has a specialized formula that works by combining the best features of baked, powder, cream and fluid textures".



Last but definitely not least is Dandelion Twinkle! This is a "superfine highlighting powder" This is a gorgeous natural looking highlighter. Now personally - and I know many will disagree but I think that the highlighting has gone a bit too far in the beauty world, I like this because it looks natural which I personally like I think that with a lot of highlighters now they leave you looking like you have fallen head first into a pot of glitter either that or you look like you have done a ten mile run! Dandelion Twinkle gives the perfect amount of glow to your face without looking like you're from outer space! 



The palette also came with Benefits Goof proof Brow pencil I have used this before and do love it, I am coming to the end of my Anastasia Beverly Hills Pomade, so I am going to start using this again and see if I revert to the Pomade or stick with the Goof Proof Brow pencil!

Buy Here
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment