Sunday 10 March 2013

Current make-up Favorites


There have been a few products this month that I have been loving.

 The first product is Laura Mercier’s silk creme foundation, I have always used Estee Lauder’s Double wear but as my skin is so dry I find this really dries out my skin. Laura Mercier’s foundation has the same coverage as Double Wear but it doesn't dry my skin out. It is a really nice creamy consistency and it goes on my skin so flawlessly. I use my Real Techniques buffing brush, which is another of my favourites, to apply this foundation.

 Another of my favourite products is my Natural Collection liquid eye liner which I use on my top lash line. This liner was only £1.99 which is a complete bargain. I find that it doesn't smudge and lasts all day, so if you like using a liquid liner I definitely recommend buying one of these.


 My favourite mascara this month is the Maybelline Rocket mascara. I have previously done a full review on this and I just really like the volume and length it gives my lashes.


 I have also been using the gold eyeshadows that I got in my Benefit ‘Shes so...jetset’ set for Christmas. These are a really good quality eyeshadows as they don't crease and they last on my lids all day.

 Finally I have been using my MAC lipliner in Cherry almost every day, sometimes on its own with a clear gloss and sometimes I use it when I wear my Apocalips in the colour Bigbang.




Photobucket

2 comments: