Thursday 21 March 2013

Mememe Goddess Rocks


Hi Guys, recently I have been trying Mememe's Goddess Rocks. Like all of Mememe's products I think that the packaging is adorable, these bronzing rocks come in a little grey pot which has the Mememe Cherub on top. 



There are two different shades of rocks in the pot, one is a gold colour and the other is more of a rose gold. These rocks are highly pigmented so you only need a very light hand otherwise it can look very over the top, they are also very creamy and easy to apply. I really like the fact that these give a really nice sunkissed glow and aren't too glittery. 























I have been using these as more of a highlighter rather than bronzer. You can also use the 
individual rocks as eye shadow, which I really like as I am obsessed with wearing golds on my eyes at the moment. I am looking forward to using these in the summer when I have a tan as I think that you could use these on quite a natural look to give you a glow.



I bought these rocks when they were on an offer and got the Mememe brush free. these rocks retail at£12.50 but are currently on offer for £10.00! - www.mememecosmetics.co.uk
 


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment