Tuesday 9 June 2015

Glossy Box | June 2015

Hey guys! So I was super excited when the postman came today with my Glossy Box. I used to subscribe to Birch Box, but since seeing the Glossy Boxes I much prefer these. They come in a pretty pink box, and are wrapped really nicely with black tissue paper. I have only had them for 2 months but so far I have received no tea samples and no teeny tiny samples which used to really annoy me about Birch Box.



Here is what is in the June Box, it is festival themed.

1| MONU SPA | Rosewood Reviving Mist | RRP £11.95



I'm really excited about this, I love face mists, especially during the summer months, they are really refreshing and hydrating. Last year I had the Caudalie Beauty Elixir, which I loved, hopefully this MONU one is as good as it's certainly a lot cheaper!

2| Glossybox Flash Tattoos | RRP £6.50



These are really cool and the gold would look great on tanned skin, I have seen people wearing these tattoos on their wrists with bangles and think they look great.

3| Halo | Fragrance free facial wipes | RRP £1.20



These are really handy if you are going camping or to a festival as they are compact so you don't need to take a full pack of face-wipes!

4| Kueshi Anticellulite Booster | RRP £14.55



This is a full size bottle, and I am quite happy as I have just run out of my body lotion. Although I don't believe what it promises (to tone skin and remove cellulite) I will get use out of this as an everyday moisturiser!

5| Essence Gel Polish | RRP £1.71



I like getting nail polishes in these boxes as I rarely buy new colours I just get stuck in a rut and use the same colour all of the time. This is a nice orangey red colour and its formula is great, really opaque and shiny!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment