Friday 17 August 2012

Estee Lauder Double wear



 review:
I have used this foundation for about three years now. It is Estee Lauder – Double Wear, as I say I have used this for about three years and since then have not been able to find another foundation like it.

I started using the foundation when I used to work in store at Debenhams, everyone seemed to use it at work and my mum and sister also use it so I thought I would try it.

It comes in 25ml pots  they are £26.50, which I think is quite a lot for a foundation but one pot does normally last around 5/6 months for me.

The only down side of this foundation is that as it is so thick it can make skin quite dry, and I already have dry skin so it doesn’t really help in this respect but I just make sure I moisturise a bit extra and it seems to be fine, another downside is that it has some kind of a metal in it which does react with a flash on a camera – which means every time I wear this on a night out in all of the photos I look extremely pale. On the plus side it has a brilliant coverage and lasts all day without fail, it makes your skin look flawless.

In the summer I do try and use the Estee Lauder double wear LIGHT – this also has a brilliant coverage but is not so harsh on your skin and isn’t as thick – so if the double wear sounds too thick for your skin try the LIGHT alternative, also if both of these haven’t got enough coverage for you then Estee lauder also do a Double wear maximum cover!

This is me wearing Double Wear in colour Ecru

No comments:

Post a Comment