Saturday 18 August 2012

LIPSTICKS


Estēe lauder pure color crystal lipstick

This lipstick is gorgeous, it’s soft and moisturising on the lips as well as being long lasting. I would use this lipstick on a daily basis as it is quite natural looking. I got this when Estēe Lauder were doing their gift at Christmas so ifyou were to buy it, it would be in different packaging. The only downside of this is the price I got mine free, in a gift as I said, I don’t know if I’d buy it on its own it is £19.50, I know the YSL lipsticks are more than this but they are of better quality for example this one has that nasty lipstick smell to it and you have to re-apply constantly, If it was in a gift again I would definitely contemplate getting it again.

311 crystal coral - £19.50



Yves saint Laurent Rouge Pur Couture Lipstick

Another YSL lipstick that I purchased a couple of weeks ago, when I purchased this it looked a lot lighter on the website and when it arrived I wasn’t sure about it, I thought it might have been to dark against my complexion, but I loved it – I normally wear pink tones so this was quite daring for me it’s more purple but it does have a hint ofpink in it. As with all YSL lipsticks it’s moisturising and shiny.




28 rose bohème – £23.50



One of my favourite colours from the Rouge Pur Couture collection is number 24. I have re-purchased this one twice and I wear this one almost every day it’s a shimmery pink colour and I love it!



24 Blonde Ingenue –£23.50





MACLipstick


I love all MAC lipsticks, I love their cute names and I love ALL of the colours one of my favourites is impassioned this is a bright pink – what I love about thisis you can dab it on and it can be quite light or you can layer it up and it can be really bright, these lipsticks are moisturising and smooth to apply.


Mac lipstick –impassioned – RRP £14.00

No comments:

Post a Comment