Tuesday 6 November 2012

MAXFACTOR Colour adapt foundation review

So I purchased this quite a while ago now and I thought I should finally do a review on it. 



























The reason I bought this was because I was hoping that I would save money as it's a lot cheaper than my usual foundation. I have also read lots of really good reviews on this.

I have only used this twice because I really don't like it. The foundation has no coverage, its a horrible powdery texture and it wore off very quickly.
It is a really light foundation but it seemed to cling to my dry skin - I have had this problem with most of the Maxfactor foundations that I have tried. 
So overall I won't be saving money with this foundation and have had to go out and buy a different one!

Has anyone else tried this foundation? What did you think about it?


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment