Thursday 6 December 2012

Christmas Tag




What is your favourite thing about Christmas?


I Love pretty much everything about Christmas. I love the way all of the family come together - most of my family (Auntie/cousins/grandparents) live about 2 hours so it's lovely to see all of them. I also love getting everyone's presents together and wrapping them, putting the tree up and putting fairy lights everywhere inside my house.



What is your favourite make up look for the festive season?

I love putting on a red lipstick and just simple eyes. The thing I really look forward to at this time of year is getting out my glitter nail polishes and I can't wait to use my Modelsown glitter polishes!

Real tree or fake tree?

For as long as I can remember we have always had a real tree. This is my first Christmas in my own home with my partner and daughter and we have just bought a real tree from a local tree farm!

Giving presents or receiving presents?

Both! I am not going to say I don't enjoy receiving presents because obviously I do but I really enjoy going out and buying presents for my family and I always get excited about them opening them. 

Do you open your Christmas presents morning or evening?

I have always opened my presents in the morning. I used to stay in my sisters bedroom and we would both get up make my mum and step dad a cup of tea and then go and open the presents. We would always open one present at a time and watch each other so that we could see what everyone else got, this way the whole present opening would last for hours. We would also have two small presents each on the Christmas tree and we would open them in the evening. This year I am really looking forward to taking my daughter downstairs and opening her presents, even though she is only 8 months old and she probably won't understand what is going on!

Handmade Christmas cards or bought?

I love handmade cards and my mum always makes them but to be honest I'm to lazy and would rather buy them. 

What is your favourite Christmas film?

I love  Miracle on 34th Street this is my favourite closely followed by Home Alone!

What is your favourite Christmas food?

My favourite Christmas food has to be chocolate money - I always get the Lidl chocolate euros, these are cheap but really yummy!


Hope you all enjoyed this tag and I tag all of you to do this - if you do link it below so I can read yours! 

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Great idea for a tag - I hope you wont mind if I do this tag too!!

    Im a new follower, hope you'll check out and follow my blog too:
    http://beautyandlifestylehunter.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah go ahead send me the link once you have done it!
      xx

      Delete