Tuesday 16 April 2013

Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain | Review

Hi Guys! One of my favorite lip colours at the moment is Revlon's Just Bitten Kissable balm stain in the colour Lovesick. It is a really pretty pink, sometimes I use this with a clear gloss over the top for a more subtle pink and sometimes I will use 2-3 layers of this on its own and this creates a really bright vibrant pink. 



Coral and pink are my favorite colours to wear on my lips in the spring/summer and I think this is a perfect pink. It lasts for hours without smudging. When I bought this I thought that it would be really light in colour and moisturising but after using it I found that it's a lot more pigmented than I was expecting and I don't feel that it is as moisturising as I'd hoped. This doesn't bother me as I just use a lip balm before applying it. 



I think that the design of these chubby crayons make the product really easy to apply and are perfect for on the go! These are a dupe of the Clinique Chubby Sticks which I haven't yet tried but I would expect the Clinique version to be a lot more moisturising as they have quite a steep price tag - £16.00 for 3g whereas the Revlon Just bitten Kissable balm stain retails at £7.99 for 2.7g. 



I bought this whilst boots had their 3 for 2 offer on. These balm stains also have a lovely, fresh pepperminty scent, which I personally really like, as I was worried these may have that cheap plastic-y scent. Overall I think these products are definitely worth the hype that has been made over them. There are a couple of other colours I'd like to try and they are crush and rendezvous.

Have you tried these? What did you think?

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment