Thursday 25 April 2013

MUA Undress me too


If you follow me on instagram you'll know that I am completly obsessed with MUA's Undress me too palette at the moment. I really like wearing gold/bronze colours on my eyes everyday.



The colours in this palette are very good quality considering the palette retails at £4.00! These shadows are really highly pigmented and are very blendable. If I am going for a natural look I will use ‘Naked’ across my lid and ‘Lavish’ in my crease and, if I want a bit more colour, I will use ‘Devotion’ and ‘Dreamy’. ‘Shy’ is a lovely highlighting colour, so I have been using this on my brow bone everyday. I am looking forward to using the darker colours for a night out.



I find that the colour lasts all day on my lids, but if I want to make it stay even longer I have been using my Maybelline colour tattoo eyeshadow in Eternal Gold as a base for the shadow.



This palette comes with 3 matte colours and the rest are shimmery. I think this is definitely one of my favorite MUA palettes. I do want to get their ‘Dusk till Dawn’ palette! I love MUA as a brand I think it’s brilliant. The products are all so cheap, yet they are actually very good quality.
Have you tried this palette? What is your favorite MUA product?



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment