Wednesday 15 May 2013

MUA Nail Polish - Pistachio Ice Cream

Hi Guys! I went into Superdrug the other week and thought that ESSIE had brought out mini polishes, I then realised that they were MUA's new polishes! The packaging is SO similar to ESSIE's its uncanny!




MUA's polishes are £1.00 and they have a variety of pretty colours. When I saw Pistachio Ice cream I had to have it, I think this polish is very similar to the famous ESSIE Mint Candy Apple, which I have wanted for ages but it always seems to be out of stock when I go into BOOTS. 



I was expecting this polish to be streaky so was expecting to have to do 2-3 layers but as you can see from this photo below which is just one coat and I think it looks fine!




Overall I am so impressed with this polish and I have looked online and there are a couple more colours i'd like to try so I think my next purchase will be Amaretto Crush which is a pretty coral colour! 

Have you tried any of the MUA polishes? What do you think of them?
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. this looks EXACTLY like essie bottles... and the colour has an uncanny similarity to Turquoise and Caicos :P great dupe I guess (:

    ReplyDelete