Friday 6 June 2014

Benefit Boi-ing Concealer

Hello My Beauties!

I recently purchased the benefit boi-ing concealer from Birchbox. I won a competition on their Instagram and received £50.00 to spend on their online shop. I have now been using this for a few weeks so thought I would give you my opinion on this product. I have to apologise in advance for my pictures my DSLR camera has broken :( so until I can afford to get it repaired my pictures will have to be taken on my Iphone.

 

I decided to get the concealer in shade 01 light as I wanted to use it on my dark circles so wanted a very light shade as I am fair anyway.

I found the colour perfect and the coverage great. I did have a problem with it creasing under my eyes which I was quite disappointed in as on the description it says "This award-winning concealer camouflages dark circles, shadows and discoloration without creasing or fading."
As I said the coverage was great and definitely covered my dark circles which is great as you can imagine with a hyper 2 year old my dark circles are definitely a problem! The product didn't last all day but it lasted a good 7 hours I'd say which is fine by me as it lasted a whole shift at work without me having to touch it up.



Overall I think this concealer is good but not great, I think I may actually prefer my collection lasting perfection concealer and at about quarter of the price I think I'll stick to that one!


 

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment