Monday 9 June 2014

Current Everyday Make-up!

Good Evening my lovelies! 

I thought I would update my everyday make-up as it was ages ago that I posted one of these and my make-up routine has changed a lot! My current moisturiser is Liz Earle Skin Repair Moisturiser for dry/sensitive skin. As I have mentioned on here before I suffer with dry skin and find it difficult to find a good moisturiser. When I won a Birchbox instagram competition a couple of weeks ago this was one of the products that I bought. I love the Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish as it is one of the few cleansers that doesn't irritate my skin so I thought I would try the moisturiser. After using this for a couple of weeks I love it, I use it day and night and my skin feels so much more hydrated! 



After moisturising I use foundation and concealer. I would usually do my concealer last but as I only use light eyeshadows for this look there is no fall down so no need to touch up afterwards. I use my Real Techniques buffing brush to apply both my Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation (No51 - Light Vanilla) and my Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer (Fair No1), buffing the product right into your skin using this brush creates a flawless look. This foundation feels really light on your skin but you can get a medium coverage with it. It leaves you with a glowy/dewy finish which I personally prefer than a matte coverage. It says it lasts for up to 16hours I'd say it lasts around 7-8 hours on my skin before I need to touch it up. This foundation has been great on my dry skin as I find it really hydrating and I love the fresh fruity scent! 



I would then use my E.L.F eyebrow kit (light) using a small angled brush. On my eyes I use my Urban Decay Naked 3 palette I use the colour Strange all over my lid and as a highlighter under my brow. I then take the colour Limit into my crease and blend. If I want to add more colour I will occasionally take the other matte colour in the palette, Nooner, and work that into my crease also. I then line my upper lash-line with Eyeko Skinny Liner in black adding a slight flick. I finish my eyes by using Maybelline The Falsies Volum'express Mascara on my top and bottom 
lashes.




On my cheeks I use my Bourjois Bronzing powder into the hollows of my cheeks, up on my temples and either side of my forehead. I then use Benefit Highbeam on the tops of my cheekbones, down the centre of my nose and above my cupids bow! I hope you enjoyed this update on my current make-up!







Photobucket
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment