Sunday 17 May 2015

L'Oreal Infallible Foundation | Review

Hello my lovelies!



I have been trying the L'Oreal Infallible Foundation for a couple of weeks now so I thought I would do a little review on it!

What L'Oreal say | 


"High coverage longwear foundation that hides the appearance of fatigue and blemishes.
Now with Hydrating Hyaluron Comlex the 24HR non-stop formula is touch-proof and stays fresh for lasting comfort." 

What I say | 

I would say it is a medium coverage, it's definitely not as high coverage as Estee Lauder Double Wear, but it does cover redness and blemishes well. It is quite hydrating which is good as I have quite dry skin. 24 hours is a long time to claim that it can last for...who wears their foundation for 24hours!? I would say this lasted about 5 hours before it needed touching up. I felt like this foundation needed a lot of blending, I tried many different ways of application before i found the best was to use my Real Techniques Expert Face Brush, but even with that I felt it needed a lot of blending, as it just seemed to sit on the skin, it took a lot to make it set. I wouldn't say it was "touch proof" as I say it felt like it just sat on top of the skin. It did make my skin look flawless and it felt very light on my skin. The finish is semi-matte with a nice glow, I found it did sink into my pores so tried applying it with a primer which seemed to help. It wore of of my nose and forehead quite quickly, so when I applied the next day I powdered my T-zone which helped considerably. It comes in 8 colours - which are all quite light.  Overall I will wear this as an everyday foundation although I prefer my Rimmel Match Perfection, and I'll continue to wear my Double Wear for special occasions. So I am still to find my high street Holy Grail Foundation! :(




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment