Monday 9 December 2019

Glossybox | December | 2019


Good Evening,


This months Glossybox arrived today, the theme this month is 'Merry Metallics'. It is full of make-up products, which are perfect if you have a Christmas party coming up! 

Decembers box has 5 Full-size products which are worth over £55!


Get this months Glossybox for just £7 using discount code: DECEMBER 




1 | Lasplash Cosmetics | Golden Gatsby 3D Faux Mink Lashes | RRP £9.75


These lashes look gorgeous. Very Glamorous so perfect for any Christmas Parties or even Christmas Day! The only downside is they don't come with an adhesive so if you don't have any you would need to buy some.




2 | Steve Laurant | Loose Powder Pigment | RRP £14.60


This is a gorgeous rose gold loose pigment, you can use this however you wish, a pretty colour on the eyes but I think it would make a beautiful highlighter! I have used Steve Laurant products in the past and have always loved them, the products are great and the packaging is really pretty, it feels quite luxurious!




3 | Bellapierre | Liquid Shadow Eye Candy | RRP £20


I look forward to trying this, its not like anything I have used in the past. I tried it on the back of my hand, it comes out as a liquid but drys very quickly as a very opaque glittery gold! 




4 | L.O.V Cosmetics | Lipaffair colour and care lipstick | RRP £8.90


I have never heard of this brand before, but the packaging is really nice, it feels expensive it has a magnetic lid and feels really heavy. The colour I received was Matte Love Potion, matte isn't normally a go-to formula for me in the winter months...to be honest lipstick isn't something I regularly wear in the winter - Carmex all the way! This however feels quite moisturising for a matte lipstick, it has Kendi Oil and Hyaluronic FILLING SPHERES in it which will apparently "smooth and visibly plump your pout".




5 | Original Source | Sweet Rhubarb & Raspberry Sower Gel | RRP £2.30


Last but definitely not least... because I LOVE an Original Source Shower Gel! This smells incredible as do all of their shower gels!




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment