Saturday 18 January 2020

Glossybox | January | 2020

Hello!

So although the delivery of the first 2020 Glossybox was a bit disappointing...the box definitely wasn't!

To sign up to GlossyBox Click *HERE*
If you sign up this month they have unfortunately SO
LD OUT of this box but they are doing a Mystery Glossybox use the code NEWYOU to get it for just £7,

I normally receive my Glossybox within the first week of the month but there was an issue with the delivery for some people this month, but as usual Glossybox were quick to let me know that there was an issue and when it would be arriving. 

Januarys box was themed "Sleep and Refresh". I was really happy with this box it had some lovely products in which I will most definitely get some use out of!




















1 | BYBI Strawberry Booster | RRP £12

This was the product I was most looking forward to. I love a serum and this one sounded and looked lovely! It is used to hydrate your skin - which in this horrid UK weather my skin is in need of! For some reason I thought it would smell like strawberry or have a sweet scent, which it doesn't - it has no scent at all. It does however make my skin feel super soft and look radiant.  I look forward to continuing to use this and let you know what I think of it. 

























2 | Basic Beauty | Tweezers | RRP £15.50

Not much to say about this product! I can always do with a new set of tweezers, I don't know what happens to mine they disappear! I currently have a set in my dressing gown pocket, make up bag and bedside drawer but you can never have too many - haha! 
These are a cute baby pink colour and have the slanted tip which are great for getting those fine little pesky hairs!




























3 | ModelCo Clear Brow Gel | RRP £14

I was glad to see this in the box as I have just ran out of my Browcote eyebrow Gel. I use clear brow gel everyday to set my brows into place. I don't think you can really go wrong with a clear brow gel so I am sure I will be using this from now on to replace the old one!





























4 | BeautyPro | CBD Oil Infused Mask | £5.95

There is nothing I love more than a good sheet mask. This one looked interesting, there are so many beauty products now that are infused with CBD Oil. I done this mask last night and was quite amazed with how good my skin looked after doing it, I have red cheeks which nothing really seems to fix but my redness was considerably calmer after doing this mask, my skin also felt lovely and soft. It had quite a herbally scent to it which I wasn't particularly keen on but it was bearable, and I'd definitely do it again considering the results. It has made me want to go and get one of the CBD serums to see if they do the same!


























5 | Kueshi Double effect Make up remover | RRP unknown

This one was a bit random, when i was reading the card that you receive telling you about all the products I noticed this wasn't on there, in fact it was a completely different product, but then I received an email explaining the mix-up. I am actually glad I received this instead of the product on the card as one of my new years resolutions is to stop using face wipes and go back to the whole cleanse, tone, moisturise routine. I used to always do this routine, then when I had children and had less time I got stuck in the routine of grabbing a face wipe and taking m make-up off that way! Now I am starting to age :( I have started to take better care of my skin! So this product will be great to try. It's also one of those products that separate into two colours which my inner-child finds highly satisfying!

























6 | NAKD Bar | Salted Caramel 

This is not for me Haha! I am all for trying healthy alternatives...but this is not my cup-of-tea! I tried palming it off to my daughter but she looked at me in disgust! I will stick to my Graze flapjack - they are delicious! 


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment