Monday 8 December 2014

Favourite | Winter Lip Colours

Hello my lovelies. Today I've decided to do a post containing my favourite lip colours to wear in the Winter. There are a mix of reds and nudes, I notice I start wearing a lot more daring colours in winter compared to summer.



Rimmel Lasting Finish  By Kate | Colour 107 | £5.49

This is one of my all time favorite reds, its a very flattering dark matte red. This lipstick lasts for hours without needing to touch up. Sometimes I will use my MAC lip liner in the colour Cherry with this but most of the time I don't use a liner.












Models Co Party Proof Lipstick | Colour Kitty | £12.00

This is a really nice creamy formula that feels really moisturising on the lips, it's a brown-y Pink-y nude colour. I got this in one of my Birchboxes, it's a really nice everyday lipstick. I tend to grab this one if i'm in a rush as you don't need a mirror to apply it. 




YSL Rouge Pur Couture | Colour 28 rose boheme | £25.00

I love the YSL lipsticks, I am a sucker for pretty packaging but their formula is beautiful as well. The Rouge pur couture collection of lipsticks are very moisturising. This colour is a lovely plum shade with a slight sheen to it.




Tanya Burr Lip Gloss | Colour Afternoon Tea | £4.99 

I first bought this gloss because it was Tanya Burrs and to be honest wasn't expecting it to be great, but after trying it I was pleasantly surprised, it is a lovely formula something you'd expect from a more expensive brand. The colour lasts a good amount of time. This one is one of my favourites it's a lovely nude, a your lips but better sort of colour. I wear this all the time and will definitely be trying some more from her collection. 




Rimmel Apocalips | Colour Big Bang | £6.49

This is a liquid lipstick and this probably has the longest lasting power out of all of these lipsticks, it's a beautiful vibrant red that once on your lips it almost stains them, so you can eat and drink and this stuff won't budge! At £6.49 you can't really go wrong, plus it comes in 13 lovely shades!




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment