Tuesday 30 December 2014

Soap & Glory

Hello beautiful people, I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas. I had an amazing one as it is the first year that my daughter has understood what's going on!



Since Christmas I think I have had a bath every night, which is strange for me as I'm more of a shower person. The reason I have found a new love for baths is due to being spoilt with lots of Soap and Glory products. I always forget how much I love the Soap and Glory products, they are amazing, smell incredible and to top it off they aren't ridiculously expensive! I'm also a sucker for the packaging which is very cutesy and humorous.
































I highly recommend Soap and Glory for all ages. I have sensitive skin yet Soap and Glory doesn't irritate my skin at all. The products are usually on 3for2 at Boots.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment