Sunday 7 February 2016

January Favourites | 2016

Good evening. I cant believe it's already February! I thought I would share a few of my favourites from January.




Liz Earle | Cleanse and Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser | £15.50 

I have been trying to look after my skin throughout winter and this has been amazing. It's so easy just to grab a face wipe to get your make-up off, but it doesn't actually take it all off. This stuff is great it takes all of my make-up off, leaves my skin feeling super clean and it isn't too much of a hassle! I just rub this into damp skin and use the muslin cloth that comes with it to wipe it off. It removes all of my eye make-up and doesn't irritate my eyes. 



Rimmel | Wake Me Up Foundation | £8.99

This is a foundation I have re-purchased a few times now. I struggle to find a good high street foundation. This one is brilliant for the price. I decided to get this one out again a few weeks ago as my skin was getting really dry from using my Estee Lauder Double Wear constantly. This is a lovely dewy foundation, really great if you suffer from dry skin. It leaves a natural glowy finish on your skin, if you're a fan of matte foundations then this isn't one for you! It also has a SPF 15 which is great for the summer! The only downside to this is probably the amount you have to use to get a medium coverage. I have done a full review on this foundation here.



MAC | Lipstick | Velvet Teddy | £15.50

I love this lipstick. Full Stop. It's matte so it lasts for hours, it's a pinky nude with a brown undertone. I feel like this could suit many skin tones, it's very flattering. Although it is matte, it's not at all drying its still a really creamy hydrating formulation. I tend to use my Lush lip scrub before using this just to make it smoother. If you want to try a brown'y nude I highly recommend trying this as I feel it's still quite a safe brown lipstick. 



Chanel | Mademoiselle | £76.00

I was lucky enough to get this perfume for my Birthday in December, it has always been a favourite of mine. I haven't found another fragrance that I love as much as this one. People always compliment it when I wear it. When you're next near a fragrance counter smell this perfume...it is incredible. 



Origins | Drink Up Intensive Face Mask | £23.00

I have been using this a lot through December and January, due to the cold weather my skin has been extra dry! This is such a brilliant face mask, I use it twice a week, I apply it after cleansing and toning my skin, and sleep with it on. It's a really lovely fruity scent. When you wake up it the morning your skin has "drunk it up" hence the name! My skin feels so soft in the morning after using this. 




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment