Sunday 30 September 2012

Soap & Glory - Trick and Treatment

For the past week I have been trying soap and glory's trick and treatment. This product is a concealer designed to neutralise dark circles. I love soap and glory's quirky packaging and most of their products that I have previously tried have been really good quality.





This product is yellow toned which is supposed to help correct any darkness, it has glitter in it - I was a bit worried about this, but when I tried it, it wasn't noticeable at all.
It comes in a lip gloss shaped tube. The product itself is really easy to blend and easy to build up. There was one problem I had with it and that was that because I suffer with dry skin it did clung to some of my dry patches around my eyes. I did like this product and compared to a lot of the high end under eye concealers it is relatively cheap. 
RRP - £9.00



No comments:

Post a Comment